Re: tempo

From: Ronald Hoellwarth
Subject: Re: tempo
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:24:37 +0100

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:24:26AM +0100, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> That's an old solution. It's easier to just use the text markup
> features of LilyPond

I tried the markup-solution. It works. But ...

I would like to have
1. the two eigth connected with a beam and
2. a tuplet-bracket over the quarter and the eight.

The solution with the included extra-score-in-a-tex-file is old, but it
is nevertheless a solution. And it seams to be the only one in reach
with which I can get beams and tuplet-brackets.

So how must I apply this old solution in the right way to get the
effects I want?

>    /Mats

greetings from crailsheim, germany
ronald höllwarth