Getting a final barline on a piano score

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Getting a final barline on a piano score
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:33:57 +0100 (CET)

I must be missing something simple. I am trying to get a final double
barline on a piano score, but whatever I do, I get a double barline on
each stave, and a single barline between them. I've read the manual, I've
downloaded example code (which seems to do exactly what I've done, namely
put \bar "|." at the end of each hand's music) and I'm none the wiser.

I'm using v2.1.25.

Any clues?

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | The only person worth beating is yourself