Re: Mac OS X 10.3.2 bugs/compile errors

From: GoochRules!
Subject: Re: Mac OS X 10.3.2 bugs/compile errors
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:29:50 -0700

On Feb 23, 2004, at 3:50 PM, Stan Sanderson wrote:

Matthew--

I believe Lilypond is doing exactly what you have told it to. See the example in the documentation for multiple rests (in the regression tests).

If Score.skipBars is set, the signs for four, two, and one measure rest are combined to produce the graphical representation of rests for up to 10 bars. The number of bars will be written above the sign.

The symbols shown in your example appear to agree with those in the sample..

Ok... then I guess the problem is that I've never seen those symbols before (which is no surprise). I expected the 5 and 9 measure rests to appear like the 20 measure rest, with the horizontal bar between two vertical lines, like this: |---|, rather than | - or | | -. Is there any way to specify this?

Stan

P.s.-  I ran  your  code  with

uh... I think some thing got cut off here...