Re: Typeset, typEset, tyPeSet...panT,pant,*PANt*!

From: Joshua KoOoOoOOoo...
Subject: Re: Typeset, typEset, tyPeSet...panT,pant,*PANt*!
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:09:40 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks alot for your help and time ;)

though i still not fully understand the syntax and all
about the context proporties, i'll try to experiment
with them (seems to me there are so many statments and
syntax that u can use to do the same thing-for example
using \once \override &\revert and some other commands
i havnt not try b4...)
since ##f means false, i'll assume \property
Voice.TupletBracket \override ##t will switch it back
when i need the 3 sign again

gonna test it out, sorry for any late reply there's
quite some school work to do.

Joshua