"local lyrics"

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: "local lyrics"
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:36:41 +0100

Hi,
I write a score for choir and I've this problem:
In all piece all voices sings simultaneously same text - with few
exceptions. I've write voices in one score S+A and T+B and one row of
lyrics. In two cases I need write a few words above score (for sopran) to
the middle of piece. I've written lyrics in variable ( text = \lyrics {...}
\context Lyrics \text ).
Question: Can I tell to lilypond: place lyrics from syllabe 26 to syllabe 48
at measure 12 beat 2?
...or if I write needed fragment of text to another variable - place lyrics
at measure 12 beat 2?