Re: shifting rest symbol

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: shifting rest symbol
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:33:51 +0100

You probably want to take a look at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Automatic-part-combining.html#Automatic%20part%20combining

However, this is one feature that doesn't work really perfect in
the stable version 2.0.x and has been completely reimplemented
in the latest development versions 2.1.x.

   /Mats

Zbyněk Burget wrote:
Hi,
Can I disable automatic shifting of rest symbol, when I writing two voices
into staff?
When I use multimeasure rest, prints two overlapped numbers. I can't use
s-type of rest - I need use both of them voices both in score and in
individual parts.

Thanks

Zbynek

        Mats Bengtsson