Re: [OT] re: Your message to Lilypond-devel awaits moderator approval

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: [OT] re: Your message to Lilypond-devel awaits moderator approval
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:55:02 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> address@hidden writes:
> > Apologies to those that are offended by this off-topic post.  However,
> > I consider it somewhat on-topic as it relates to the Lilypond mailing
> > lists.
>
> There seems to be a new virus around that cleverly makes valid
> combinations of sender and recipient addresses. I think that someone
> on the mailing list, has this virus. it must have used your previous
> postings as a template for sending more mail. Other than getting
> everyone to switch to a more virus proof platform, I see no long-term
> solution.

Hello Han-Wen,

I run Linux and use a text email program, so virus laden email is mostly
a minor annoyance.  I will look into CRM114 or something similar for a
local solution that may work better than my custom procmail recipes.

Thanks for the reply Han-Wen and also to Ruven for the tip regarding
CRM114.

                                   Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!