virus info/fix

From: Edward Sanford Sutton, III
Subject: virus info/fix
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:50:21 -0700

  The following link has virus details to what I suspect has been flooding
lilypond email lists lately. I am only assuming since I have no up to date
antivirus system to test them against right now. Confirmations appreciated.
  Reading the following page can help educate windows users about the virus.
the section #removalinstructions explains how to remove it, but I think it
requires norton antivirus in particular. If manual removal details are
desired, email me and I will come up with what I can (win9x machines are my
primary familiarity).
...now back to my doc correcting...

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/