Re: Output error

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Output error
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:22:42 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Claudia Groiss writes:

I installed Lilypond yesterday for the first time and ran into an error, for which I found no solution in the archives. My system is Windows2000(SP4), the most recent Cygwin, teTex, etc. and Lilypond 2.0.1 (MikTex is installed in a different folder).

That may be a problem.  Using two TeX installations is not supported,
which means that it may possible, but none of the developers can tell
you how to do it; so basically you're on your own if you want this.

I don't see any risk of problems, as long as you don't try to use any
of the MikTeX programs (such as Yap) to process LilyPond files.
I've used LilyPond in Cygwin without any problems on a machine that also
has MikTeX installed.

   /Mats