Re: Shifting rest symbol - II

From: Zbynek Burget
Subject: Re: Shifting rest symbol - II
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:50:11 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Goretzki" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:36 PM

> > Exists some possibility to disable automatic vertical shifting of rest
> > symbol in case of two voices in one stave?
> > [ ... ]
> > Exists some property, that solve this problem?
>
> I don't know, wether You mean exactly this, but maybe You need something
> like this:
>
>     \property Staff.Rest \set #'extra-offset = #'(0 . 2)

:-(   ...it's not it, what I want...

By analogy - for multimeasure rest exists property Staff.MultiMeasureRest ->
extra-offset, but tis property shifts both rest symbols in both voices.
Voice.Rest (MultiMeasureRest) -> extra-offset property works too, but with
using this, i must define exactly shifting to base position. ...and for
numbers above measure exists othe property MultiMeasureRestNumbers. I think,
that this way is very complicated for this problem-solving (setting 8
properties - two staves by two voices). I think, might be some property,
that can disable automatic shifting of rest symbols...

Zbynek