Re: \acciaccatura in first measure makes odd staff

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura in first measure makes odd staff
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:52:06 -0800

Edward Sanford Sutton, III wrote:
  Maybe a LilyPond bug; I don't know when that call is made.
Should this be documented or fixed? I hope this helps; the following does 'make it work' by making the two stafflines once again line up:
lowerOne =
   \notes \relative c {
   \voiceOne
   \partial 8
   \grace s32
   r8
}

Thanks for the reply; I'm using 2.1.28. Though this gets rid of some of the artifacts, the layout is still incorrect. But it's a step closer, at least.