Re: Adjusting spacing between PianoStaff staves: Thanks (and apologies)

From: Ruven Gottlieb
Subject: Re: Adjusting spacing between PianoStaff staves: Thanks (and apologies)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:05:06 -0500

Roland Goretzki wrote:
Hello Ruven,

the postings to the list need so loooooong time in these days, so I will
forward the answer, which I sent to the list, directly to You:

That was very thoughtful of you, thank you very much!

I unfortunately posted several instances of this question to the list because I thought something was wrong and the posts were being discarded. It took me a while to figure out that they were being delayed. My apologies to the list for any annoyances this may have caused.

Ruven