Re: beginning with grace with multiple staves

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: beginning with grace with multiple staves
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:39:18 -0700

David Bobroff wrote:

The manual warns about starting a piece with grace notes if there is
more than one staff.  I have to do this.  I've got time changes occuring
at the same time I have grace notes at the beginnings of measures. Sure enough, it is giving undesired results. Is there a workaround?
Sounds like a variation on a fairly significant bug. I have run into a couple of varieties of it. Dave Arnold gave a partial workaround in a thread we just had. I haven't directly reported it or researched it much yet but someone needs to. Maybe I can do it in a few days.

Are message really taking 4 days to get to the list or might this be a problem with my mail server?

Paul Scott