Re: measure numbers and line breaks

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: measure numbers and line breaks
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:00:46 +0100 (CET)

> I didn't mean that it had to be implemented, only that if it is
> implemented it has to be the number of the first bar in the line.  We
> agree on that, but I was trying to convince the original poster, who
> presumably did not agree.

I think I was the original poster, and I certainly do agree. My problem
was simply the lack of any bar number on a line that started half-way
through a measure, and I'm quite happy with the fix of preventing a line
break half-way through a measure.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes (Anon)