Re: possible slowness in message delivery

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: possible slowness in message delivery
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:34:28 +0100

Well, I haven't seen a single mail on the list that has not been
delayed by at least 2 days, I hope you have not had to review
everyone of them.

  /Mats

David R. Linn wrote:

We (the project leaders and I) have made a number of changes to the Lilypond
mailing list configurations over the last few days to try to stem the flood
of SPAM messages.  An unfortunate consequence of these changes is that some
legitimate messages may get held for review.  If it seems that the delay
between your submission of a message and its appearance on the list has
increased, please understand that it is possible that it has been held for
review and that it will be released as soon as we are able to review it.

        Thank you,
         David