business for you

From: ZHL jewelry
Subject: business for you
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:36:51 +0800

How are you!

I am the sales manager of the ZhongHengLong jewelry group . our company mainly
is a manufacturer, and has been founded for many years, the factory covers more
than 500 acre
and  has more than 1,000 employees, The main products of the company contain
"925" sterling
silver jewelry and ornaments with various natural precious stone
studded,moderate and superior
pearl ornaments,natural jadeite,rubies and sapphires, diamond ornements,
crystal handicrafts,
gold and silver decorations, silver cutlery and gifts, etc.; We export the
handicrafts and
jewelry to nations as Europe, the United States, Canada, and there are more
than 50 domestic
chain stores.

 We hope to cooperate with more domestic and international friends for the
wider market.
 Web site of our company:       http:// www.upfeeling.com.
 If you have intention to cooperate with us, please contact us.

Address :Room 1110,No.1 Building,The Newstart Apartment,No.5 in Road
Changchunqiao,Haidian
 District,Beijing,China.

Zip code :100089

Contact person: Zhong Huang(Mr.)

Add: No10 11/F, 1#NewStart, No.5 ChangChunQiao Road, Haidian District, Beijing,
100089 P. R. China

Tel: (8610) 82562788,82562787/89-18

Fax: (8610) 82563221

Mobile: 13051076228