Re: add2 chords

From: Tiffany Weisman
Subject: Re: add2 chords
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:24:37 -0800 (PST)

I have always wondered why we must "build" the chord
manually. Who uses block chords these days? Wouldn't
it be simpler to say C:2 should look like Cadd2,
specify the markup for the chord expression, treating
chords merely like lyrics and markup, instead of tying
them to notes? Or am I missing something here.

http://www.songbirdofswing.com/selkirk_folio/balilli_island/lily/balilli_island.ly