headers with lilypond-book

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: headers with lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:06:48 +0100

Hi at all,

to get the headers from my lilypondfiles I have to put the following
lines in my buch-probe.tex - file:

    \input titledefs.tex
    \def\preLilyPondExample{\def\mustmakelilypondtitle{}}

But:
Running lilypond-book on buch-probe.tex creates the notes from
my .ly - files WITHOUT any headers.

Probably I've something forgotten, but I don't know, what.

Can anybody help me, please?

Regards                         Roland

PS:
A description of my experiences:

To run lilypond-book I made the following (as described in the manual
for lilypond 2.1.28, [ end of this manual contents the line
"This page is for LilyPond-2.1.28 (development-branch)" ] ):

    1. mkdir out
    2. lilypond-book --output=out buch-probe.tex
    3. cd out
    4. latex buch-probe.tex
    5. dvips buch-probe.dvi
    6. gv buch-probe.ps

The contents of buch-probe.tex:

    \documentclass[11pt]{book}
    \usepackage{a4,german,umlaut}
    \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
    \usepackage{times}

    \setlength{\hoffset}{-2.3cm}
    \setlength{\voffset}{-1.3cm}
    \setlength{\textwidth}{180mm}
    \setlength{\textheight}{260mm}
    \setlength{\parindent}{0mm}
    \setlength{\unitlength}{1mm}
    \addtolength{\parskip}{.5em}
    \setlength{\columnsep}{4em}

    \input titledefs.tex
    \def\preLilyPondExample{\def\mustmakelilypondtitle{}}

    \begin{document}

\lilypondfile{/home/roland/noten/anfaenger/eigene/die-anderen/Schnelle-Toene.ly}

\lilypondfile{/home/roland/noten/anfaenger/eigene/die-anderen/nachbartoene.ly}

    \end{document}