Re: number of chords

From: Tiffany Weisman
Subject: Re: number of chords
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:16:20 -0800 (PST)

I'm not disagreeing with your logic on jazz chord notation. I'm sure that
traditionally it would
be the right system, and perhaps we could highlight the "proper" chords in the
documentation. I'm
merely saying Lilypond should accomodate those who want strange chord symbols
and other weird
things. After all, it is a typesetting program, not a bandleader.