lyrics distance again

From: Rob V
Subject: lyrics distance again
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:16:17 -0500

David,

I tested your code with Bert's suggestions about the minimum vertical extent.
I was curious about this myself.  I think this might be what you want.

cue = \set fontSize = #-5
part = \set fontSize = #0

VoxCues = \notes \context Voice \relative c' {
    <<
        {
            <<
                \context Voice = "VoxCue" {
                    \cue
                    \override Stem #'length = #5
                    \clef F
                    \autoBeamOff
                    d4 a8 c8. a16 fis8
                    r4 r8 fis dis b
                    \autoBeamOn
                    \revert Stem #'length
                    \part
                }
                \lyricsto "VoxCue" \new Lyrics {\override LyricText #'font-size
= #-2
\lyrics {
                    Hun- ding w\"ah- le sich, wem er ge- }

        \\
        {
            R2.*2

instrument = \notes \context Voice \relative c' {
    s2.*2
    \clef G
     f4.-(-\p-\< b,4-\!-\> c8-)-\!
}