Re: EasyNotation in german

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: EasyNotation in german
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:53:18 +0100

Hello list, hello Paul,

You wrote

> >>in lily/note-head.cc!
> >This file is not to find on my machine.
> >
> He was joking.  That's why he said "seriously" below.  That is one of
> the source files for Lilypond.  He meant you would have to modify
> Lilypond to fix this which he has already done in the next version.
Okay, thank You.
That's really not what I want to ... ;-)

At this point I use the time to say, how great I find this program
lilypond, and how much I admire the work of the lilypond-programmers.

My congratulation! :-)

> Yes, you will have to get the latest version as soon as it's ready.
> It should be version 2.1.32.
Thank You.

> This page should tell when your Mac version is ready unless it gets
> announced here first:
> http://lilypond.org/web/download/#2.1
Oh, on my machine is running debian (unstable).
But I hope the version number will be the same and to get under:

    http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/

Is this correct?

Regards                    Roland