Re: Page size

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: Page size
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:26:08 -0600

(forgot to cc to list)

Walter-

I have been using page sizes since 2.1.28 for the same reason- I don't want scaling.

e.g.,

\paper{ papersize = "letter"
        linewidth = 165 \mm
        indent = 8 \mm
}

The key is  \paper {papersize = "letter"}
I also use (e.g.),
#(set-global-staff-size 16)

Stan

On Mar 20, 2004, at 11:01 AM, Walter Hofmeister wrote:

Does anybody know if the page sizes work? I remember that as of about 2.1.x they were not working but quite a few updates have been produced since then. I am using Lilypond 2.1.28 on Mac OS X.3.3. I view the pdf output files on Acrobat Reader and either the top or the bottom or both get clipped. Page numbers and tag lines/copyright notices are typically missing. If I tell Acrobat to scale the page to fit I get effectively double the margins and a smaller score font size. I have also tried to print in the terminal using
the lpr command and it also produces the clipped printout. Any ideas.

Walter Hofmeister