Re: Still just a bit stumped.

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Still just a bit stumped.
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:15:41 +0100

Again, please tell us what LilyPond version you are using, otherwise
you may get an answer that is not relevant for you.

Lyle Raymond wrote:
Thanks for the assistance with my chart thus far; now I have two questions remaining.

1. How can I increase the legibility of the chart by expanding staff sizes, etc., especially the chord names? Jazz players would no doubt appreciate much thicker chord symbols.

In the on-line manual at lilypond.org for your LilyPond version,
go to the section on "Printing chord names", click on the link
"ChordNames context" and then on the link to the "ChordName" grob.
Then, find what property is related to the font size and add the
corresponding property setting in your file.

For example, with version 2.0.3, something like
\property Score.ChordName \override #'font-relative-size = #2
might look better.

2.  I'm still getting a funny "tail" on slash noteheads.  How do I fix?

What do you mean by slash noteheads? If you can see this problem in any
example in the "Regression Tests" or "Tips and Tricks" documents for
your LilyPond version, please point us to it.

  /Mats