Re: newbie midi playback problem...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: newbie midi playback problem...
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:12:21 +0100

What LilyPond version do you use (always tell when you send a question
to this mailing list)? There have been som MIDI related problems in
recent development versions, but if you run 2.0.x, you should get the
same music in the MIDI file as in the printed score.
It's really hard to give some more help without seeing an example
of what you tried. I'm sure you have compared your file to those that
work. By the way, did you use any of the template files as a starting
point?

   /Mats

Benjamin Karl Bergen wrote:
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting more that one staff to play at a time.  This seems
to work when I play some of the example files, e.g.,

petite-ouverture-a-danser.midi

so it seems like my setup is working.  When I try to play the song that I'm
working on I only get the melody and no bass sounds.

- Ben

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems