RE: accented chars and lilypond-book

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: RE: accented chars and lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:38:48 +0100

Hello Gergő,

In my latex document (to have good hyphenation) I had to have
\usepackage{ae}, but this way the fonts in lilypond fragments are not good.
So I changed the fonts lilypond uses either by changing cmb10 to aeb10 in
/usr/share/lilypond/2.1.31/scm/new-font.scm
I consider this to be the best solution.
Perhaps there is some Scheme option to this (so I don't have to change the
new-font.scm file just to have good accents).

Greetings,

Bert