Newbie Q: Formatting text codes?

From: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Subject: Newbie Q: Formatting text codes?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:33:50 -0500

I'm trying to format the tagline into two lines, the original "Engraved by...",
then a linefeed and my text. I stumbled upon the '\break" command, which sets
my line under the standard line, but the first line is trying to be
fully-justified, and is widely spaced.

The short question is "How do I turn off full justification in the tagline?"
The 'teach a person to fish...' question is, "Where is a list of all the
commands that can be used in text blocks that can control formatting, like
'\break'?"

Thank you all for your patience with this newbie.

-Kevin