Re: accented chars and lilypond-book

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: accented chars and lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:38:19 +0100

Hello list, hello Gergely,

You answered per PM, and when I wanted to re-answer to

        address@hidden

the mail was not delivered.

So I give my re-answer here to the list:

You wrote:
> > Try
> >         \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
> > instead of
> >         \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
> > in the header of Your .tex-file.
>
> No luck for me :-/
> (ps: and still no luck, if I have both lines)
Both is not useful.
But perhaps, the answer from Mats to another E-Mail with the subject
"lilypond-book and pdflatex under Cygwin" could contain a solution for
You. I myself did learn o lot from it. :)

The lines

     - Add '\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}' in your LaTeX file.
     - Tell LilyPond to use the corresponding font file:
     \property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'font-name = #"ecrm1000"

could be helpful.

I wish You success. :)

By the way, another tip:
Give Your answers to the list, so the other can see, that Your problem
was not solved. ;-)

Best Regards           Roland