Re: last line, left justify?

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: last line, left justify?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:01:37 +0100

Hello list, hello Jeremy,

You wrote:

> Can I make Lilypond just make the last line of this piece left justified
> instead of making it extend the whole width?
Perhaps not exactly what You wanted, but nevertheless a possible
solution:

Add the following two lines to Your paper block:

  1. linewidth = 12.0 \cm
  2. \context { \ScoreContext \override SpacingSpanner #'spacing-increment =
#2.2 } }

And then play with the numbers to get what You want.

Attention:

  In earlier lilypond versions change the word context with translator:
  2. \translator { \ScoreContext \override SpacingSpanner #'spacing-increment =
#2.2 } }

Hope this will help. :)

Best Regards           Roland