Re: Generating LaTeX output

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Generating LaTeX output
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:02:30 +0100

The recommended solution is to use dvips + ps2pdf.
Don't forget to call dvips with the flags
dvips -Ppdf -u+lilypond myfile.dvi

The pdftex output format from lilypond has not been very actively
supported and it is not even included in the latest development
versions. Otherwise, it shouldn't be hard to add this option also
to lilypond-book.

   /Mats