2.1 documentation

From: David White
Subject: 2.1 documentation
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:28:08 -0500

Section 3.2 - typo in example before Predefined commands?
Documentation indicates s suffix is used for sharp in English.
Documentation indicates es or as suffix is used for flat in Dutch.
Example has es' and as' shown as flats for E and A (above middle C).

I would have expected ees' or eas' and aes' or aas' (first character to
specify note, then flat, then octave).  Either indicate that s is used for
Dutch flat, or the note specification is missing from the example.

Section 3.1.7 - fractional scaling
I'm guessing the example is a triplet?  If so, I'm used to seeing a square
bracket (rotated by 90 degrees) positioned above the notes so that the
bracket encompases the triple.  The denominator is indicated above the
bracket.

Thanks!
David White