Re: variable stave distances in piano-staves

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: variable stave distances in piano-staves
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:23:35 +0200

Hello list, hello Mats, Kili and Han-Wen,

Han-Wen wrote:

> This is actually documented in the manual, under "Piano music" -> BUGS
With the help of Kili (per PM) and Mats (Thanks for both!) I found a
solution, You can view it in the examples under the Subject

    Re: spacing of midstaff-clef-symbol

It is the third line in the examples, in which I made a smaller distance
beetween treble and bass.

Under "Piano music" -> BUGS I found it, and it is quite complicated, but
it works. :)

But I couldn't figure out, how to change the distance in more than one
line, it was hard enough for me to find, how to determine THE ONE line
to change.

Can You tell me, wether it is possible or not to determine more than one
line to change the distance?

If it is possible, I'd take the hard work on me and try again with more
energy. ;-)

At this place, I want to remark again, what a great program lilypond is.
The possibilities to finetune a score are becoming better and better ...
:)

Thank You very much and

Best Regards           Roland