Headset mp3 player comes out with a very good price!

From: Emma
Subject: Headset mp3 player comes out with a very good price!
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:08:52 +0800

Dear friends,

Good day!

Just a short message from HY Technology Co, Ltd.

We just updated our Mp3 players with internal FM radio function to support 8
languages,
English,
Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Swede.

>From now on, our BX1002Na, BX1002Nd and BXKing can come with internal FM radio
>function and
support 8 languages also.

The price is only 50 USD for 128M and 68 USD for 256M.

By the way, did you get our introduction about our latest Mp3
player------Butterfly, the
headset
Mp3 player?

The Mp3 IC and pc board are already installed in headphone.
You can enjoy music completely free now, without any wire around you!

The price is only 54 USD for 128M and 75 USD for 256M.

We have 20 kings of mp3 players to satisfy your demand. And the smallest mp3
player in the
world- BXDIOMAND!

If you need catalogue and price list, please kindly tell us and we will send
them to you.

Looking forward to any comment from you.

Have a nice day!

Emma

HY Technology (Hong Kong) Company Ltd.