RE: Python Error - Through Cygwin

From: John
Subject: RE: Python Error - Through Cygwin
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:15:34 -0400

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I am still getting a very
similar error message (same .dll, slightly different stack dump and
registers).  I can run Python through Cygwin separately without any error
(though I have just run it and given it a print statement, obviously nothing
like what Lilypond uses it for).  I can also run Lilypond and get the help
screen when I don't pass it a file to process.

Thanks for your time,
John Best