Re: Object get position & color

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Object get position & color
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:30:40 +0200

I recommend to take a look at the point and click feature of xdvi:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.2/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Point-and-click.html

   /Mats

Yann Davin wrote:
 --- Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> a écrit
: >
Yann Davin wrote:

Hello,
i am a new user, and i have two questions :)
1. I would like to know if there is a way
to do a function like get-object (x y) returns
lilypond object at (x,y) position.

??? Why would you want to do that? What kind of
coordinate system
do you have in mind? The absolute placement on the
paper will typically
change as soon as you change anything in your score,
so the only thing
that would make sense is the rhythmical position
(what beat in what
measure).

Hello,
I am agree for printouts you don't need to have
absolute placement. But i would like to do a
micro-fontend like denemo for fun, and i need to find
object under the mouse position. So it can be great to
access to the absolute position of an object without
need to do ugly reverse calculus.
I am looking with the denemo source...but if there is
a simple solution i heed :)

Thx

Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems