Re: Problem with lilypond installation...

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Problem with lilypond installation...
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 07:31:30 -0700

Lilypond has 4 distribution lists.  They act just like any email address, but
any [authorized] email that is sent to them will be distributed to all
registered members.

Authorized means being on the registered list, and that can be accomplished
through the links at http://lilypond.org/web/about/

I would not be concerned about sending this item in particular to the
address@hidden list (I've copied the list in any case).  However, in
the future I would encourage you to keep all discussion on the list as we
have noticed that when one person has an issue, frequently others either have
the same issue and community effort can resolve it quickly.

/Hans