Re: Basic questions about LilyPond.

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Basic questions about LilyPond.
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:58:34 -0700

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

Don't forget about the quick-note-insert mode (lyqi) in
Emacs.  It provides a good bunch of things, can even
transpose and relativise parts.

I had never heard of this before. I just looked and don't know where to find it in the manual. Is it there?

I did find it with Google and install it and it's great! It does have one or two problems when the default language is English - sharp and flat are reversed and I don't a quick way to cancel a flat.

Paul Scott