Lyrics alignment

From: Adam Tee
Subject: Lyrics alignment
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:52:32 +0100

Hi all,

I'm having a few problems with an example I am producing where I need
some lyrics to be aligned with rests.  In previous versions I have been able to
do this simple by specifying the durations for the lyrics but in the latest
version 2.2.0 this does not happen.

Is there an easy solution to this ??

On an entirely different note, I am also having problems with creating eps
files.  I'm using the following to create them

dvips -E -Ppdf -u +lilypond.map file.dvi

but the bounding box keeps on cutting off some of the music such as slurs,
note stems etc when they are outside the staves.

Adam