Re: WELCOME to address@hidden

From: Matthias Kilian
Subject: Re: WELCOME to address@hidden
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:32:52 +0200

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 08:30:56PM -0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Acknowledgment: I have added the address
>
>    address@hidden
>
> to the cygwin-announce mailing list.

I suggest to immediately blacklist all mails from cygwin.com. They've
autosubsription (the first acknowledge mail from cygwin.com has been
sent in response to a worm with a forged lilypond sender address), and
they don't check the acknowledge sent back to them (I think someone on
lilypond-users did response to the acknowledge mail).

We don't want announcements from other mailinglists. That cygwin ML
seems to be completely misconfigured.

Ciao,
        Kili