Re: Newbie: Getting started with lilypond-book

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Newbie: Getting started with lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:40:03 -0400

%{
On Tuesday 13 April 2004 11:33, KEVIN ZEMBOWER wrote:
> Ben, thank for letting me know about the attachments not being
> allowed. I didn't know that. I thought I was making it easier for
> anyone to help me.

Not a limitation on text files, just on images and such.  You could even
make your message into part of an example file by using comments, like
this.  I don't understand why this isn't done more often.

If you want to send an image and don't have access to a website to
post it on, put it in lilypond's wiki and link to it.

This change was really necessary.  The spam was insufferable.  daveA

--
Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,

%(lilypond source with notes:)