Re: Scandinavian letters in lyrics and text markup

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Scandinavian letters in lyrics and text markup
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:26:17 +0200

On Saturday 17 April 2004 14.21, Oddgeir Finstad wrote:

> An example .ly file with Scandinavian lyrics would probably be the
> easiest way out for me. Or maybe a table with instructions of how to
> type the actual letters? Or some relevant pointers?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards

I have typeset some Mozart songs in German, check them out. (Browse by
instrument:mandolin on mutopia). They use some German letters, using standard
LaTeX encoding. Norwegian letters should be done similarly. You may sometimes
have to use "" around a lyric, and sometimes you have to add a space after
the encoded letter (which will not be output).

Erik