fontsize and 'boldness'

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: fontsize and 'boldness'
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:30:19 +0200

Hi,

Working with lilypond 2.2.0 I noticed that the default fontsize of
the texts (at least Lyrics, but other text as well?) has
changed. How do I change that?

What I also noticed is that the letters are 'fatter'.  In the hymne book
I am working on, this results in a huge difference between lyrics in the
music and verses added to it with LaTeX. Can someone tell me how
I can change that. Perhaps in standard LaTeX text a bit more and
in lilypond a bitt less.
I use LaTeX with the follwing packages
\usepackage{geometry,ifthen,graphicx,amssymb,extsizes}
The rest is standard LaTeX text.

in lily I use
    \override Score.LyricText   #'font-size = #3

Thanks,
Ruud van Silfhout