Re: Cygwin/LilyPond2.2.0-1 download problem

From: Guy Gascoigne - Piggford
Subject: Re: Cygwin/LilyPond2.2.0-1 download problem
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:55:42 -0700

Hmm, I ran into the same problem, but didn't really delve into the solution, I simply installed every TeX related package (there were 2 or 3 that hadn't been installed) and it worked. They were all in the text section of setup IIRC.

Guy

Warren Stickney wrote:

Have just tried a full download of Lily 2.2 but this has not included all
the files necessary for Lily.  More obvious to me are the omissions of
Ghostscript and Tetex, but there could be others.  Bash will not set up the
home directory and initialise properly.

Details (date/times etc removed) are:

Starting cygwin install, version 2.416
Current Directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
source: download
Selected local directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
net: Direct
site: ftp://cygwin.dp.ua/pub/mirrors/cygwin
Downloaded
ash-20040127-1.tar.bz2
bash-2.05b-16.tar.bz2
crypt-1.1-1.tar.bz2
cygutils-1.2.5-1.tar.bz2
cygwin-1.5.9-1.tar.bz2
expat-1.95.7-1.tar.bz2
gawk-3.1.3-4.tar.bz2
libbz2_1-1.0.2-5.tar.bz2
libdb4.1-4.1.25-1.tar.bz2
libpcre0-4.5-1.tar.bz2
lilypond-2.2.0-1.tar.bz2
man-1.5k-3.tar.bz2
openssl-0.9.7d-1.tar.bz2
perl-5.8.2-1.tar.bz2
python-2.3.3-1.tar.bz2
sed-4.0.9-2.tar.bz2
tar-1.13.25-5.tar.bz2
zlib-1.2.1-1.tar.bz2
_update-info-dir-00227-1.tar.bz2
mbox note: Download Complete
Ending cygwin install

Any advice, please, on which other packages I should manually select.

Tks,

Warren Stickney