Re: detailed look on lilypond output

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: detailed look on lilypond output
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:22:18 +0200

On Saturday 24 April 2004 13.38, Michael Kiermaier wrote:
> bump
>
> Is there anything wrong with my posting?

It was an excellent posting, thanks!

> Should I post it to the bugs mailing list?

Sorry,
I haven't looked through it carefully yet, but it is in my queue.

I suspect that some of the bugs are considered very low priority; lilypond may
not yet have everything necessary to implement good fixes for these problems.
So don't expect that all the problems will go away in lilypond 2.4. They will
all be in our bug database though.

If you want your bugs to be processed more quickly, you can send one bug
report for each problem, containing a minimal score producing this bug. I'll
try to decompose your mail into a number of smaller bugreports, so you'll see
what I mean (i'll CC the reports to you).

thanks again,
Erik (official lilypond bug maintainer)