Re: Hi

From: aamehl
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:33:24 -0400

Hm what type of front end??
A gui front end?

Maybe if so maybe it would be easier to join an existing project such as
denemo.

It is pretty much stalled but has a strong base, and they could use an
influx of energy.

If you are talking a real text front end to lilypond, there are some
people who are working on a python vim/emacs project which will permit
you to hear what you are entering in text.

Aaron