Adding Recorder Tablature

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Adding Recorder Tablature
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:22:40 -0400

Greetings.

I have found a recorder font (TTF) that is tablature of the fingerings. I have converted this to a PS font using ttf2ps1 ... I have then used this font in another music typesetting language (PMW) but would like to use it in LilyPond as well. "z" in this font would dispay all finger holes closed, while a capital z, "Z", would display all but the last whole closed, and the last hole half closed, then "x" would be all but the last hole closed, etc...

How can I utiltize this in Lilypond?

Thank you,

Jeremy