missing files

From: Anna and Ken
Subject: missing files
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 12:02:49 -0400

Lily pond looks so wonderful, I wish it would all be there.

I have installed it following the instructions precisely three times, and when
I run the test.ly I get 5 copies of a missing cygwin1 dll file.  I downloaded
and installed this file to windows, and then I got 5 copies of a missing
cygguile-12 dll file.  I cannot find this file to download it, but at this
point I suspect there will be others.

In the instructions, it says to send the test log file from the test ly folder.
 The test ly download is a text document, not a folder.

This may help: I cannot download the documentation.  Is it not yet in the
mirror?

thanks.

Ken Behrens