Re: solo series

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: solo series
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 17:33:19 +0200

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> The reason is probably that you cannot really have a
> Lyrics context within a Staff context. Try the following
> version, which gives some warnings since the alto Voice
> doesn't live from the beginning of the piece, but produces
> the desired output.

Thanks Mats, unfortunately it's not any better than my
present     \context Voice = "solo" {
                \global
                \soprsolo
                \tenorsolo
                \altosolo
            \context Lyrics = "sololyr" \lyricsto "solo" {
                \soprlyr
                \tenorlyr
                \altolyr
Pity one can't handle the notes and the lyrics together.
While I have your attention, could you please look into my
other question (surviving staff)?  While the above is an
internal issue, that empty staff really ruins my score...
:)
--
Thanks very much,
Feri.