RemoveEmptyStaffContext and TabStaff

From: Stef Epardaud
Subject: RemoveEmptyStaffContext and TabStaff
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 18:43:21 +0200

Hi,

I have some tablature scores that looks like this:
 \context StaffGroup = staffI<<
  \context Staff<<
    % Hide fingering number
    \override Staff.Fingering #'transparent = ##t
    \set Staff.instrument = "Guitar 9"
    \set Staff.instr = "Gtr9"
    \guitarI

  \context TabStaff<<
    \override Staff.Stem #'direction = #1
    \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #'(4 -1 -5 -10 -15 -20 -25)
    \guitarI

in other words, they have both the normal staff and the tabstaff.
I want to hide empty staves, so I tried:
\paper {
 \context {
  \RemoveEmptyStaffContext

But this only removes empty Staff objects, not empty TabStaff, is it normal,
and is there a way to do it otherwise ?
Thanks
--
Stéphane Epardaud