Re: Installing problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Installing problem
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:45:09 +0200

This looks like a general Cygwin problem, check with the
Cygwin WWW pages and mailing lists, www.cygwin.com.
I'm certain it's some temporary problem, try again in
some day (it may be a good idea to download the setup.exe
again, in case that's the problem).

   /Mats

Hendrik wrote:
Hello,

On w2k I tried to install Lilypond.  As instructed, I downloaded
setup.exe -no problem
I launched it and did "next" until this screen shown on
http://lilypond.org/web/download/windows.html comes up - no problem
But then, for about twenty different mirror sites I chose, it always gave
Lilipond a n/a!  What is going wrong here?  Why aren't those mirrors
offering it?  The same with many other options, such as teTeX, games, etc.

Greetings, H.

Hendrik Maryns
Fichtenweg 19 Zi. 9
D-72076 Tübingen