Re: \bar ":|:" inconsistency?

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: \bar ":|:" inconsistency?
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 03:19:44 +0200

Hello list, hello David,

> Schott--20th century, is always dots thin thick thin dots.  Two thicks
> is just old fashioned.

I beg Your pardon, but:
Henle and Peters -- 20th century, is always dots thick thick dots.

I can't believe, that this is just old fashioned.
The Schott's form I've seen sometimes, but rarely.

And I cannot believe, that Schott is the only representative edition.
;-)

Almost I've seen the form, which lilypond uses just now.

I hope, that in lilypond the standard (dots thick thick dots) will
remain as standard. ;-)

Best Regards           Roland